WELCOME TO THE BREWERS MINI-MARATHON
PRESENTED BY SENDIK'S
Benefiting the MACC Fund
RACES: 13.1 mile Mini-Marathon | 6.2 mile 10K | 3.1 mile 5K
DATE: Saturday, September 10, 2016
TIME: 10K - 7:00 am start | Mini Marathon & 5K - 7:15 am start
We have a fantastic race planned for you, complete with amazing courses and an awesome post-race tailgate party! Tons of great information can be found throughout our site, but here are some of the main details:
- Unique course takes you past, around, and THROUGH many Milwaukee landmarks! The Mini-Marathon, 10K and 5K will all begin and end at Miller Park and will include the opportunity to run along the playing field warning track!
- There will be terrific course support with misting stations and Aid Stations serving water and Gatorade.
- FREE Brewers ticket voucher for a regular season game in April or May of 2017 for each registrant (Monday-Thursday games only. Subject to availability and exclusions may apply.)
- Goodies for all participants including a tech shirt, virtual gift bag and finisher medal. Plus, awards for top performers in the Mini-Marathon male and female age categories
- Plenty of FREE and convenient parking for racers and spectators near the start and finish lines
- Chance for spectators to watch the race from great spectator locations throughout the course, including inside Miller Park where the racers will be shown on the scoreboard as they run around the playing field warning track!
- Fantastic Post-Race Party at Miller Park with live music, great food and, for participants 21 and over, two FREE beers!
- Fundraising opportunities to support the MACC Fund and the chance for fundraisers to win some amazing PRIZES!
2016 Registration Dates & Pricing
Through - April 29
April 30 - July 29
July 30 - Sept. 6
Packet Pick-Up Day
| Mini Marathon
Sales Tax is included in the registration price.
- Must be 14 years or older to participate in the Mini-Marathon, 12 years or older to participate in the 10K, and 8 years or older to participate in the 5K
- Sorry, registration over the phone will NOT be accepted
- Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application
- All participants MUST finish within 3 ½ hours
- There will be NO entry fee refunds
- A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks