Welcome to the Brewers Mini-Marathon
Presented by PNC Bank
Benefiting the MACC Fund
Races: 13.1 mile Mini-Marathon | 6.2 mile 10K | 3.1 mile 5K
Date: September 22, 2018
Time: Half Marathon - 7:00 am start | 10K - 7:15 am start | 5K - 7:30 am start
We have a fantastic race planned for you, complete with amazing courses and an awesome post-race tailgate party! Tons of great information can be found throughout our site, but here are some of the main details:
- Unique course takes you past, around, and THROUGH many Milwaukee landmarks! The half marathon, 10K and 5K will all begin and end at Miller Park and will include the opportunity to run along the playing field warning track!
- The 5K is open to runners and walkers – you will be prompted at registration to clarify if you will run or walk.
- There will be terrific course support with misting stations and Aid Stations serving water and Gatorade.
- FREE Brewers ticket voucher for a regular season game in April or May of 2019 for each registrant (Monday-Thursday games only. Subject to availability and exclusions may apply.)
- Each runner receives an exclusive race shirt and a finisher medal. Plus, awards for top performers in the Mini-Marathon male and female age categories!
- Plenty of FREE and convenient parking for racers and spectators near the start and finish lines
- Chance for spectators to watch the race from inside Miller Park where the racers will be shown on the scoreboard as they run around the playing field warning track!
- Fantastic Post-Race Party at Miller Park with live music, great food and, for participants 21 and over, two FREE beers!
- Fundraising opportunities to support the MACC Fund and the chance for fundraisers to win some amazing PRIZES!
2018 Registration Dates & Pricing
|Registration Level||Through Feb 17||Feb 18 - May 5||May 6 - Aug 4||Aug 5 - Sept 5||Sept 7 - 8|
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS Sales Tax is included in the registration price.
- Must be 14 years or older to participate in the Mini-Marathon, 12 years or older to participate in the 10K, and 8 years or older to participate in the 5K
- Strollers are not allowed in any of the race distances
- Waiver must be signed in order to process application
- All participants must finish within 3 ½ hours (16:30/mile pace)
- Registration is NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE