The Brewers Mini-Marathon offers great opportunities for your friends and families to watch and cheer you on. The most exciting places to see the race along the course are:
The Miller Valley
10K 2.5 mile mark | Mini-Marathon 9 mile mark
How to get there:
- From Harley Museum – take I-94 West from National Avenue to Highway 41 North
- From Miller Park – take I-94 East from General Mitchell Blvd to Highway 41 North
- Exit Highway 41 North at State Street/Vliet Street – proceed straight onto Martin Drive
- Follow Martin Drive to Juneau then right on Highland Blvd.
- Follow Highland Blvd then take first right to N. Miller Hall
- Parking complex will be on the right
- Walk south on N Miller Hall to State Street
Inside Miller Park
10K 5.9 mile mark | Mini-Marathon 12.9 mile mark
- Enter at the Home Plate Gates and watch from the Field Level Seating Bowl as runners circle the field
- PLUS we’ll show runners on the scoreboard as they make their way around the warning track!
Click here to see the Course Map.