Welcome to the Brewers Mini-Marathon
Presented by PNC Bank
Benefiting the MACC Fund
Races: 13.1 mile Mini-Marathon | 6.2 mile 10K | 3.1 mile 5K
Date: September 28, 2019
Time: Half Marathon - 7:00 am start | 10K - 7:15 am start | 5K - 7:30 am start
We’re planning another fantastic race, complete with challenging courses and an awesome post-race tailgate party! Tons of information can be found throughout our site, but here are some of the main details:
- Unique course takes you past, around, and THROUGH many Milwaukee landmarks! The half marathon, 10K and 5K will all begin and end at Miller Park and will include the opportunity to run along the playing field warning track!
- The 5K is open to runners and walkers – you will be prompted at registration to clarify if you will run or walk.
- There will be terrific course support with Aid Stations serving water and Gatorade
- FREE Brewers ticket voucher for a regular season game in April or May of 2020 for each registrant (Monday-Thursday games only. Subject to availability and exclusions may apply.)
- Each runner receives an exclusive race shirt and a finisher medal. Plus, awards for top performers in the half marathon and 10K male and female age categories!
- Plenty of free and convenient parking at Miller Park for participants and spectators near the start and finish line
- Spectators are welcomed inside Miller Park to watch the participants make their away around the field warning track while bring shown on the scoreboard
- Fantastic Post-Race Party at Miller Park with live music, great food and, for participants 21 and over, two FREE beers!
- Fundraising opportunities to support the MACC Fund and the chance for fundraisers to win some amazing prizes
2018 Registration Dates & Pricing
|Registration Level||Through March 1||March 2 - May 3||May 4 - Aug 23||Aug 24 - Sept 25||Sept 26 - 27 (Packet Pick-Up)|
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS Sales Tax is included in the registration price.
- Must be 14 years or older to participate in the half marathon, 12 years or older to participate in the 10K, and 8 years or older to participate in the 5K
- Strollers are not allowed in any of the race distances
- Waiver must be electronically signed in order to process application
- All participants must finish within 3 ½ hours (16:30/mile pace)
- Registration is NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE