Welcome to the Brewers Mini-Marathon
Races: 13.1 mile Mini-Marathon | 6.2 mile 10K | 3.1 mile 5K
After careful consideration, and with the community’s safety and health as the top priority, the Milwaukee Brewers today announced the cancelation of the ninth annual Brewers Mini-Marathon, presented by PNC Bank. The event, which was set to take place Aug. 29, was to include a half-marathon, 10K and 5K race with fundraising proceeds to benefit the MACC Fund.
The Brewers would like to express their gratitude to all participants who were looking forward to running this year and raising money for the MACC Fund, and welcome them back for the 2021 Brewers Mini-Marathon.
All participants currently registered for Brewers Mini-Marathon events will be automatically transferred to their respective Brewers Mini Marathon, 10K and 5K events in 2021. Please know that there is no action required on your part.
Should you choose not to participate in 2021, alternative options include:
- Defer your registration to the 2022 Brewers Mini-Marathon on a TBD date.
- Donate your registration fee to the MACC Fund. Note that this option will not allow you to defer registration to 2021. If you wish to participate in the 2021 race, you will need to register and pay again.
- Receive a refund for 2020.
To select an alternative option, please visit your participant dashboard and sign in to your Race Roster account using the same email you registered with and follow the below steps.
- Click “Edit Registration” on the right.
- Update your information as needed.
- Click “Save & Exit” to submit your change.