Half Marathon/10K Split
The two races will merge back together at the 11 mile mark of the Mini-Marathon and the 4 mile mark of the 10K. Signage will direct 10K participants to stay left while Mini-Marathon participants will keep right.
The races will split again as they enter Miller Park and run around the perimeter of the field. This area will be clearly marked as 10K participants will be directed to stay on the left side of the hard barrier.
Real-Time Athlete Updates
Now your family and friends can track your progress on race day! Brewers Mini-Marathon athlete updates are real time messages that are sent to your Twitter account for easy social sharing or to mobile phones so those close to you can stay updated on your whereabouts while you’re on the race course. Receiving athlete updates is easy. Simply sign up here by clicking here.
Participants must maintain a 16-minute per mile pace or they will be asked to board the SAG bus. The race course will only be open until 10:40 am. At 10:40 am roads will re-open to vehicle traffic and aid stations will be closed.
5K participants are encouraged to walk or run, whichever they feel comfortable with! Please indicate at registration whether you will mostly walk or run so that we can properly position runners in the appropriate start line corrals to ensure the safety of all participants.
Rules & Regulations
- You will not be allowed on the course before the official gun start. Any runner who starts early will be disqualified.
- You may not participate with another participant’s bib number.
- You are not able to exchange (by selling or giving away) your bib number.
- You must obey all directions by course monitors, police, and safety personnel.
- Per USATF regulations, it is the responsibility of the runner to know the race course.
- Unregistered participants, unauthorized vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, in-line skates, strollers, baby joggers, and walking poles are not allowed.
- No pets or animals allowed on the course. Please leave dogs, cats, and other creatures at home.
- You are welcome to wear headphones.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please allow room for faster individuals to pass you. If you are running or walking with friends, please do not line up more than two abreast.
- Race officials may cancel, delay, or change the race to a non-scored event in case of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of cancellation, no refunds will be issued.
- All race regulations comply with liability insurance requirements and ensure your safety and the fairness of the race.